Access online research sources regardless of location
The Mobile module extends the reach of Onelog beyond a PC chained to the network. It lets users enjoy the benefit of quick and easy access to their research resources and passwords when using platforms that they prefer to use. Onelog is available on iPhone, iPad, Mac computers, Android phones and tablets, Windows phones, tablets and desktop. While convenient and simple for users the Mobile module also extends the reporting capabilities of Onelog. This allows better business decisions based on real mobile usage data.
Onelog Mobile for PC
- Provide access to organisational web resources while users are on the move
- Automatically authenticate users on to password protected web resources
- Provide off-network access to usernames and passwords
- Provide access to previously validated matter numbers
- Continue to gather usage statistics even when laptops leave your organisational network
Onelog Mobile for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Devices
- Provide a simple mobile menu of available resources already configured in Onelog
- Simple to implement. Users can be up and running with Onelog Mobile on an iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows tablet in under 5 minutes
- Secure encrypted storage and transfer of passwords and usage data
- Filter usage by platform used (Windows Desktop, Citrix, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows tablets and Windows 8.1 tiled interface) if required
- Doesn't require any special IT involvement to support mobile platforms
- Face ID and Touch ID on Apple devices and Fingerprint on Android devices
- Support for the French language
Onelog Mobile Viewer
- Provide access to usernames and passwords on all smart devices including Blackberry phones
- Allow users to conveniently look up usernames and passwords when working on their own PCs or Macs
Onelog Mobile Integrations
LexisNexis Newsdesk aggregates premium licensed and open web content to bring you the latest news and current awareness for curation and distribution. It's the only premium and online news monitoring service you need for tracking information about your clients, sectors and competitors.
Vable is a premium news aggregation platform which provides curated current awareness and business intelligence to information professionals.
The Ozmosys competitive intelligence/aggregation platform automates the process of alerting clients on news, regulatory rules, releases, memos, and circulars as well as subscription content to deliver personalised alerts across your organisation.
Manzama utilises artificial intelligence to anticipate clients’ needs and save time sifting through the news to provide personalised relevant intelligence on prospects, competitors, clients, and industry sectors.
Download Onelog Mobile:
Want to know more about Onelog Mobile? Ask us a question