Onelog at SLA 2017
Onelog at AALL 2017
ITS is pleased to be exhibiting at the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) 2017
15th – 18th July 2017
Austin Convention Center - Hall 4
Onelog 9.1 Released
We have been busy enhancing and including important features based on customer feedback and are pleased to announce the arrival of Onelog 9.1.
Greater platform support
To get the most from a Mobile solution you have to support the devices that people use. We are therefore pleased to announce that Onelog Mobile is now available from the Apple Mac store. This new development joins the other Onelog Mobile apps available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 10 and Windows phone.
Onelog 9.1 introduces a number of big changes to the News tile. Onelog now provides better customisation of a user’s news feeds, links to a wider range of feeds and gives you the ability to create your own news feeds. Additionally, the news tile is now automatically available on the Onelog Mobile platform so news travels with your users. When reading the news, Onelog will supply logon information and track usage of subscription news services on any platform, mobile or not.
Contact the Library goes Mobile
Our reference tracking module is now available in mobile form. Providing a specific, mobile focussed interface it is now even simpler to create research requests and manage them on the go. Contact the Library boosts user interaction with Library staff in an elegant consistent way. It improves response rates, user satisfaction and accountability in a busy library environment.
Mobile doesn’t have to mean Mobile
While it’s convenient to have access to library resources in the palm of your hand, it’s often better to research from a computer with a bigger screen if away from the office. Onelog Mobile makes it simple to provide services to disconnected users when they are at home. Apps for Windows 10 and Apple Mac can now provide My Library on a home computer if desired.
Onelog 9 Released
We have been busy enhancing and including important features based on customer feedback and are pleased to announce the arrival of Onelog 9.
What's new in Onelog 9?
- New Analysis Capabilities – Track particular sections of a resource. This provides a useful overview of which sections of a publisher’s site are most popular.
- My Library Statistics - Graphical Dashboard Reports - New graphical dashboard reports can be configured to show the recent research activity for either resource usage or section usage. The live tiles rotate and display critical information about the criteria selected. You can further drill down and change resource tracking parameters with ease.
- My Library Favourites - Create a personal list of resources for quick access to content.
- My Library Information Tile - This is a new tile that can be enabled to show content from an external site within My Library.
- Local Filter Restriction Policy - Resource access restrictions can use local filters, where enabled, to either allow or deny a user’s access to use a resource.
New Onelog Mobile Released
ITS is pleased to announce the release of the newly revamped Onelog Mobile module for Apple iOS, Android and Windows Phones/Tablets. We have shrunk My Library dashboard and put it onto Mobile devices so the experience is much brighter and more intuitive. We have also added the ability to store favorites so users can access commonly used resources quickly. Lastly, we have added a Forgotten Password feature so that users can easily gain access if they have forgotten their details from the corporate network.