Onelog 9 Released
We have been busy enhancing and including important features based on customer feedback and are pleased to announce the arrival of Onelog 9.
What's new in Onelog 9?
- New Analysis Capabilities – Track particular sections of a resource. This provides a useful overview of which sections of a publisher’s site are most popular.
- My Library Statistics - Graphical Dashboard Reports - New graphical dashboard reports can be configured to show the recent research activity for either resource usage or section usage. The live tiles rotate and display critical information about the criteria selected. You can further drill down and change resource tracking parameters with ease.
- My Library Favourites - Create a personal list of resources for quick access to content.
- My Library Information Tile - This is a new tile that can be enabled to show content from an external site within My Library.
- Local Filter Restriction Policy - Resource access restrictions can use local filters, where enabled, to either allow or deny a user’s access to use a resource.