- Ask a user for a client matter number when they start using a research resource
- Restrict the use of certain resources for particular matter numbers
- Identify why that matter number is being used for that resource
- Request validation of client matter numbers
- Request comment if certain matter numbers are used
- Use monitored activity as chargeback evidence
- Matter Number Search and Recent Matter Numbers used makes assignment by users as simple and accurate as possible
Adding the Chargeback module to a Onelog system allows you to ask users to allocate the use of the resource to a client. You can then see who research is being performed for and can subsequently use that information to charge for usage. A number of safety mechanisms are in place to ensure accurate assignment of use by the user.